DESIGN ENGINEER FOR AUTOMOTIVE COOLING
We are looking for a Design Engineer for Automotive Cooling for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design of Cooling lines (hoses and pipes), Heat exchangers, expansion tanks, Plastic and Sheet Metal Components, Cooling Modules and Fan Shroud Assembly etc. in Automotive cooling system
- Packaging and concept study
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams to arrive at design solutions.
- Perform Catia simulations on structural parts in the cooling system
- 4 to 6 years of experience oin automotive cooling design
- Educational qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive domain knowledge with working experience on cooling system components
- Good knowledge of Cooling testing system level as well as component level.
- Sound knowledge of Plastic and Sheet metal design guidelines and manufacturing processes
- Excellent CATIA V5 2D/3D, Part/Assembly and surface modelling skills.
- Exposure to PLM tools such as Windchill.
- GD&T knowledge
- Proficiency in using MS tools such as SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge on release process and change management and BOM
- Have strong fundamentals and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Battery Electric Vehicles (and other alternate types) component, integration