DESIGN ENGINEER (POWERTRAIN MECHATRONICS)
We are looking for a Design Engineer (Powertrain Mechatronics) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design electrical and mechatronics components and wiring harness for Engine
- Creation of wiring harness 3D / 2D drawings
- Design / Development of HV / LV architecture for Battery Pack Development
- Support development of battery pack in electrical domain
- 2D + 3D releases Management for EE components and parts
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Good Hand on experience in CATIA V5 R 6 2018 for 3D and 2D model preparation,part design, DMU
- Sound knowledge in Design – Engine EE component, integration, layouts and Installation
- Good knowhow of GD&T and technical drgs.
- Good hands on experience in Packaging and integration of Powertrain components and preparation of new concepts
- Should have understanding of wire harness design including subcomponents like connectors, terminals, accessories
- Experience in working with PLM systems like Windchill
- Knowledge on release process and change management
Good to Have
- Knowledge of BEV and Battery components