INDEPENDENT FUSA ASSESSOR
We are looking for a Independent FuSa Assessor for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Confirmation Review of FuSa work products in accordance with ISO 26262 for compliance
- FuSa assessment of the safety life cycle with regard to the achievement of functional safety of the developed item
- FuSa audit of the developed item i.e. Testing and evaluation of the implementation of the necessary processes to obtain functional safety
- Performing confirmation reviews, FuSa assessment, FuSa audits
- Planning of the execution and exchange with stakeholders
- Steering of external service providers that carry out confirmation reviews, FuSa assessments and FuSa audits
- Working like a Central interface to the various engineering depts. & other depts and suppliers
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Minimum 2-3 year Experience in in functional safety projects. Audit & assessment experience is desirable.
- Educational qualification: M. Tech / BE : Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics
- Deep knowledge in Functional Safety - ISO 26262 with AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge of FMEA, FTA, DFA, FMEDA, FFI
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Risk assessment and DFMEA - System, Hardware, Software.
- Knowledge of Functional/Technical Safety Requirements, Safety case, Safety Audit and assessment, Safety specification, Test strategy and Evaluation
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure that all stakeholders provide the support required to deliver on time, quality and function
- Knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to usage
- Knowledge of automotive EE development systems
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude and adaptable to changes, Self-motivated
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, CSMS,SUMS
- Office 365, JIRA, SVN, Stages tool