SOFTWARE COMPONENT TEST ENGINEER
We are looking for a Software Component Test Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Test and execute control software functions and strategies based system/test architecture.
- Test-Level Unit/ integration test
- Development of test methods, test specifications, Execution of Tests, Reporting of issue
- Review and Test Process development
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Embedded systems, Software testing, Test automation, Model based development
- Educational Qualification: M Tech/BE- Electrical/Electronics, Automotive Electronics
- Understanding of V Model Software Development & Validation process
- Model development and code generation Coding in C/ C++ m-scripting
- Good Knowledge of Software Architecture and Interfaces
- Good knowledge of Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, XCP and UDS
- Knowledge of Test environment like HIL, ECU test bench, Flashing & Diagnostics
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Knowledge and working experience on ISO26262
- ISTQB certification
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of Software Architecture ( Autosar/Non-Autosar)
- MATLAB- Simulink & Stateflow, Targetlink, BTC toolchain, JIRA, SVN, C, Python