SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER (WEB APP DEVELOPMENT)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (Web App Development) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Develop, Troubleshoot and maintain operation of various web applications for MAN truck and Bus
- Keep web frontend alive and always up to date (Windows webservers with IIS, react on updates troubleshooting, etc.)
- Maintain content of databases (not administrative maintenance), focus on contained data (e.g. delete old data, have a look at appropriate data structures with emphasis on proper performance)
- Analysis of data and Provide support on findings or questions from the users
- Operation of data quality gate - Ensure job automation (Jenkins, Airflow or other comparable applications)
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Web Application, Web Server, IT
- Educational qualification: M Tech/ME/BE- Electrical/Electronics,Computer, IT
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to narrow down complex problems as well as troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of framework - .Net framework(MVC framework) & web servers ( IIS)
- Knowledge of IDE - Visual Studio 2019, VS Code
- Knowledge of Database -SQL Developer, Oracle Connector
- Knowledge of other tools - Postman, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Product Development life cycle from concept to usage – OOP concepts
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience with Automotive Software development & testing cycle
- CI/CD pipeline, C++ programming
- Knowledge of Database -DEVExtreme extension, DBeaver