We are looking for a Battery Cell Development Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Support for Discussion with Suppliers on Cell development
- Test Data Analysis
- Checking of cell data sheets, handling manuals and other technical documents
- Project planning and tracking
- Contribute to Cell Development for future generation products
- 0 to 3 year experience in Material testing , Chemical testing / research
- Educational Qualifications: Bsc / BE Chemistry, Materials science
- Strong fundamentals of Chemistry / Material Science
- Basic experience in chemical testing
- Should be Structured and Organised
- Good analytical skills required.
- Good Communication Skills required.
- Good Knowledge MS Office tools (Excel, OneNote, Teams, SharePoint..)
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.