We are looking for a CAD Design Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- qualifying CAD data against design requirements and maintaining the PLM system to ensure a smooth and accurate design process
- interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Good hands on experience in CATIA V5 R 20 for model preparation
- Good hands on experience in CATIA Module like SMD, GSD
- Good understanding of various Plastic Manufacturing Processes, automotive materials and systems
- Can able to do design documentation in PLM as well as to generate Bill of material
- Basic knowledge of Basic Machine Design and Material theory
- Knowledge in preparation of CAD models in CATIA for cabin exterior
- Strong Knowledge of GD&T
- Can able work in CFT to support to Project team
- Strong knowledge in Commercial Vehicles and applications
- Good interpersonal skills, Communication skills, presentation skills and team player
- Flexibility for international travel
Good to Have
- Knowledge of working experience in PLM: Wind chill
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Understanding of various Commercial Vehicles application
- Understanding of Product development process
- Understanding Plastic and Sheet Metal Tooling design
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.