We are looking for a CAD Design Quality Assurance Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- qualifying CAD data against design requirements and maintaining the PLM system to ensure a smooth and accurate design process
- interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Able to Check CAD data against design standards and requirements, including change documentation
- Establish and ensure governance in the CAD/design review process, workflows, including timely audits and accurate reporting
- Ensure timely release of product data
- Improve CAD quality by making recommendations for change
- Document results and findings after verification are carried out
- Expert in CAD, preferably in CATIA
- Strong understanding of component design, design change process and Manufacturing process and CAD data management tools
- Practical experience of applying the standards
- Strong know how of Tolerances, advanced GD & T methods in the automotive industry
- Can able work in CFT to support to Project team
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills to foster a supportive working environment
Good to Have
- Knowledge of working experience in PLM tool e.g. Wind chill
- Knowledge of VW/MAN Design methods
- Automotive industry experience preferred
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.