We are looking for a Data Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Provide analytical data layers in aws cloud environment as per user’s requirements
- Create and maintain data pipelines with ETL methodology
- Monitor data pipelines continuously and resolve issues if any
- Build and maintain BI dashboards
- Provide sustainable and well-structured solutions along with documentation
- Expertise with cloud services eg. AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Expertise in Spark
- Experience with BI tools: QuickSight, Plotly-Dash, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Expertise in Python and SQL programming
- Alignment with counterpart for requirements and results
- Continuous learning attitude
- Good Communication Skills in English
Good to Have
- Expertise in AWS services eg. Glue, SageMaker etc.
- Development and maintenance of Machine Learning pipelines for existing ML models
- Good analytical skills
- German language skills
- Experience of working with International clients
MS Office, Wind-chill, CATIA V5, CATIA EHI
Must be fluent in English
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.