We are looking for a Data Scientist (Autonomous Driving) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Participate in master data management and analysis for Autonomous Driving
- Enhance development process and tooling
- Development of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Use advanced data science techniques for analytical use cases.
- Very good knowledge of software engineering processes including testing
- Strong Python and Data Science skills, strong skills on AWS
- High measure of self-initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Passionate for clean, reliable and optimized code
- Experiences in data driven software development (e.g. machine learning)
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented personality
Good to Have
- Strong C++ skills, modern C++14 techniques
- Experience in Automotive data analytics and big data.
- Experience in ROS, ADTF, Sqlite, Ethernet, CanBUS, Working with Camera Raw Data, DDS (Data distribution service), Linux, Git, Gitlab, Gitlab pipelines, VS Code, Visual Studio
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc
- Global professional experience, especially in Europe or Germany is a plus
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.