We are looking for a Data Scientist for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Expertise in Python, SQL programming, aws analysis services (Athena,
SageMaker, EC2, Glue, EMR etc.) , Software deployment
- Data analysis of time based data/conditional data/fault data
- Development and deployment of machine learning algorithms for clustering,
fault detection, predictive maintenance etc.
- 2 to 4 years experience
- Educational Qualifications: BE/ME in Mechanical/Computer Science/IT/Data Science/AI
- Continuous learning attitude
- Experience with GitLab, Docker, CICD pipelines etc.
- Alignment with counterpart for requirements and results
- Good analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills in English
Good to Have
- Experience in Automotive data analysis
- Experience of front end development
- Knowledge of automotive components and functions
- Hands on experience of big data analysis, Computer Vision, DevOps.
- German language skills
- Experience of working with International clients
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.