We are looking for a Design Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design and documentation for Truck Special applications adaptation
- Body building technical documentation
- Comparison of Various Global legislation requirements for truck adaptation
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Good hand on experience in Commercial Vehicles special application Adaptations in different countries
- Experience in working technical services providers and special application body builders
- Good Hand on experience in CATIA V5 R 20
- Good experience in preparation of various concept based on local requirements in Catia, wind-chill and Documenting special application adaptations after verification in technical guideline formats
- Good experienced in global homologation standards, homologation approval process and Global legislation authorities
- Able to work independently with counterparts, Local authorities and Development partners
- Excellent Communication skills, interpersonal skills, Presentation skills and team player
- German language knowhow B2 level
- Flexibility for international travel
- Heavy commercial (Trucks) Automotive experience
Good to Have
- Knowledge of working experience in PLM: Wind chill
- Understanding of Product development process
- Understanding Vehicle Electrical system
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.