We are looking for a Test Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Test programming and operation for control software functions and strategies based system / test architecture
- Test-Level HIL and system test
- Domain electric vehicle ( Charging & Battery Pack)
- Working in an agile international team
- Development of test methods, test specifications, Execution of Tests, Reporting
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Good knowledge/experience in dSPACE toolchain (should have actively used Synect)
- Control Desk and Automation Desk, INCA)
- Good knowledge of CAN, CCP and UDS High level of analytical ability, understand of engineering theory and principles of design
- Knowledge on Vector CANOe/ CANalyzer is required.
- Basic knowledge on complete HIL environment
- Basic knowledge on project and issue management systems like JIRA is preferable
- Understanding of XML transformations is an added advantage
- Working Knowledge in ECU, Flashing, Diagnostic
- Knowledge and working experience on ISO26262
- ISTQB certification
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience with AUTOSAR Adaptive or Classic Platform
- Experience in Real-time Systems
- Good understanding of various development Processes related to E& E
Control Desk and Automation Desk, CANOe, CAPL programming, XML, CANalyzer
Must be fluent in English
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.