We are looking for a Independent FuSa Assessor for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Confirmation Review of FuSa work products in accordance with ISO 26262 for compliance
- FuSa assessment of the safety life cycle with regard to the achievement of functional safety of the developed item
- FuSa audit of the developed item i.e. Testing and evaluation of the implementation of the necessary processes to obtain functional safety
- Performing confirmation reviews, FuSa assessment, FuSa audits
- Planning of the execution and exchange with stakeholders
- Steering of external service providers that carry out confirmation reviews, FuSa assessments and FuSa audits
- Working like a Central interface to the various engineering depts. & other depts and suppliers
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Minimum 2-3 year Experience in in functional safety projects. Audit & assessment experience is desirable.
- Educational qualification: M. Tech / BE : Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics
- Deep knowledge in Functional Safety - ISO 26262 with AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge of FMEA, FTA, DFA, FMEDA, FFI
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Risk assessment and DFMEA - System, Hardware, Software.
- Knowledge of Functional/Technical Safety Requirements, Safety case, Safety Audit and assessment, Safety specification, Test strategy and Evaluation
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure that all stakeholders provide the support required to deliver on time, quality and function
- Knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to usage
- Knowledge of automotive EE development systems
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude and adaptable to changes, Self-motivated
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, CSMS,SUMS
- Office 365, JIRA, SVN, Stages tool
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.