We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (Web App Development) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Develop , Troubleshoot and maintain operation of various web applications for MAN truck and Bus
- Keep web frontend alive and always up to date (Windows webservers with IIS, react on updates troubleshooting, etc.)
- Maintain content of databases (not administrative maintenance), focus on contained data (e.g. delete old data, have a look at appropriate data structures with emphasis on proper performance)
- Analysis of data and Provide support on findings or questions from the users
- Operation of data quality gate - Ensure job automation (Jenkins, Airflow or other comparable applications)
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Web Application, Web Server, IT
- Educational qualification: M Tech/ME/BE- Electrical/Electronics,Computer, IT
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to narrow down complex problems as well as troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of framework - .Net framework(MVC framework) & web servers ( IIS)
- Knowledge of IDE - Visual Studio 2019, VS Code
- Knowledge of Database -SQL Developer, Oracle Connector
- Knowledge of other tools - Postman, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Product Development life cycle from concept to usage – OOP concepts
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience with Automotive Software development & testing cycle
- CI/CD pipeline, C++ programming
- Knowledge of Database -DEVExtreme extension, DBeaver
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.