We are looking for a Design Engineer for External Engines for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design of Engine components for Off Road (External) engines
- Coordination with Customers for requirement understanding and cross functional teams to arrive at design solutions.
- Perform Catia Simulations
- Packaging and concept study
- 5 to 6 years experience into automotive powertrain design
- Educational qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Good experience with external Engines (Applications such as Agriculture, Industry and Railway) design and applications
- Expert Knowledge of Casting & Forging components design and manufacturing processes
- Design and development of 5C components and peripheral engine components
- Knowledge on release process and change management and BOM
- Excellent CATIA V5 2D/3D, Part/Assembly and surface modelling skills.
- GD&T knowledge
- Proficiency in using MS tools such as SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exposure to PLM tools such as Windchill.
- Have strong fundamentals and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.