We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (HIL Development) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Development of Test methodologies and Infrastructures for Electronic Control Unit testing & validation
- Analysis, design, develop and test domain specific Automotive Simulation Model with Rest Bus Simulation.
- Design, simulate & Testing of Virtual ECUs, Virtual traffic simulation, vehicle network simulation.
- Support Software Test Engineers in HIL testing, issue & problem analysis
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Working knowledge of ASM plant models and its model based development in MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience in developing Virtual ECUs, rest bus simulation
- Working experiences with automotive CAN communication and Vector's CANoe/CANalyzer
- Experience with dSPACE tool chain - Configuration Desk, Control Desk, Automation Desk.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of software development processes preferably for Automotive
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence SVN etc.
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols such as LIN, J1939, Ethernet etc
- Experience with dSPACE tool chain - Model and Motion Desk, Synect.
- MATLAB/Simulink, dSpace ControDesk, ConfigurationDesk, AutomationDesk, Synect, Python, CANoe
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.