We are looking for a Embedded Test Engineer for Software Developer (C++ Connectivity) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- C++ application development and maintenance in the context of automotive IoT connectivity.
- Software Builds, Writing unit, module, integration tests.
- Conduct manual and automated End-2-End tests to verify various systems.
- Support in the validation of products, prototypes and MVPs for near-vehicle services.
- Conduct end to end development and testing for the products, including usage of hardware test setups.
- Advise teams on all questions around development in an automotive IoT environment and work together on continuously improving the service, tooling and processes.
- Develop and maintain applications as part of an international product team, being responsible for the quality of the service and thus customer satisfaction.
- Experience in connected vehicle application development (Truck/Bus) in context of Infotainment and Telematics systems
- Experience in advanced C++(11/14/17) and Adaptive Autosar
- Experience/Knowledge in Bash, PowerShell, Docker and Artifactory, preferably GitLab
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (preferably C#, C++) in the context of application development and testing.
- Experience in the conception and implementation of automated test solutions
- Having an Agile and DevOps mindset.
- Result orientation and taking initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
- Happy to learn new technologies and solve problems in innovative and pragmatic ways.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience in writing integration tests using C#,
- Understanding of MQTT broker and Protobuf library
- Knowledge of Python for rapid prototyping and tooling is also an advantage
- Emphasis on quality, maintainability and usability.
- Communicative, Team-oriented mindset and strong collaboration skills.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Adaptive Autosar, C++(11/14/17), C#, Gitlab, Docker, Bash, Artifactory
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.