We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (HIL Testing - Charging) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Development of test methods and strategies based on system/test architecture.
- Test design & test specifications writing , Execution of Tests & Reporting
- Test-Level HIL and system test
- Domain electric vehicle ( Charging & Battery Pack)
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Educational Qualification: ME/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science
- Total Years of Experience 4 to 6 Years in Embedded systems, Software integration testing, HIL testing, EV testing
- Hands on experience in dSPACE toolchains (should have actively used Synect, Control Desk and Automation Desk)
- Function testing experience on HIL environment ( related Electric Powertrain, charging protocol etc)
- Working experience in various ECUs testing , Flashing, Diagnostic
- Knowledge of Functional Safety related tests( ISO26262)
- Knowledge of Automotive protocol CAN, CCP and UDS
- Working experience with dSPACE tool chain - Configuration Desk, Control Desk, Automation Desk.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of software development processes preferably for Automotive
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like Doors, JIRA, Confluence SVN etc.
- ISTQB certification
- ECT Test Tool,dSpace ControDesk, ConfigurationDesk, AutomationDesk, Synect, Python, CANoe, CANape,vSignaliser
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.