We are looking for a Design Engineer for Automotive Cooling for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design of Cooling lines (hoses and pipes), Heat exchangers, expansion tanks, Plastic and Sheet Metal Components, Cooling Modules and Fan Shroud Assembly etc. in Automotive cooling system
- Packaging and concept study
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams to arrive at design solutions.
- Perform Catia simulations on structural parts in the cooling system
- 4 to 6 years of experience oin automotive cooling design
- Educational qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive domain knowledge with working experience on cooling system components
- Good knowledge of Cooling testing system level as well as component level.
- Sound knowledge of Plastic and Sheet metal design guidelines and manufacturing processes
- Excellent CATIA V5 2D/3D, Part/Assembly and surface modelling skills.
- Exposure to PLM tools such as Windchill.
- GD&T knowledge
- Proficiency in using MS tools such as SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge on release process and change management and BOM
- Have strong fundamentals and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Battery Electric Vehicles (and other alternate types) component, integration
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.