We are looking for a Engine Dataset Management Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Dataset Management
- Dataset Variant creations for testbenches
- CAN / Fault code Calibration of Datasets
- Work in Tandem with German counterparts for various project
- Minimum 1-2 years Experience in Engine/Aftertreatment Calibration
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering
- Hands on Knowledge of Engine and Aftertreatment systems
- Experience of working with BOSCH ECUs
- Experience of working on Diesel Engine testing
- Knowledge of emission test cycles and Euro VI norms
- Knowledge of tools like INCA,Uniplot
- Good Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of any Scripting tools like Python
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.