We are looking for a Function Developer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop and test software for Different vehicle functions
- Creation of Requirement/Specifications for Chassis and Powertrain functions
- Documentation of the Requirement/Specifications
- Exchange with working teams
- Developing of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Experience in the development of electronic automotive control units
- Extensive programming knowledge (e.g. model-based development with Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, C etc.)
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems
- Sound knowledge of controls strategies development
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and/or Adaptive AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab is advantageous
- Know-how in the area of communication networks and signal transmission in the automotive environment (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Knowledge of performing root cause analysis for bugs reported in various test is advantageous Knowledge of ISO26262 or ASPICE is an advantage
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of various development Processes related to E&E
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge or prior experience in Chassis or Powertrain systems is advantageous.
Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, C/C++, script languages
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.