We are looking for a Homologation Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have to carry out technical requirement analysis based on delta found in standard comparison
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Automotive industry
- Educational Qualification: B.E./M.E. (Mechanical/Automobile)
- In depth know how of Homologation legal documents
- Must be technically equipped to suggest the changes required to meet
- Good knowledge of commercial vehicles
- Working experience on Certification process
- Technical knowledge of Electrical related Homologation process
Good to Have
- Electrical & Mechanical specific Homologation process know how
- Electric Powertrain as well as device level knowledge
- Automotive sensors & actuators knowledge
- Understanding of the different vehicle system
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.