We are looking for a Lean Coach for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Actively train and support teams in independent application of lean principles and methods in the Working
- Subject Matter Expert and know-how Management of Lean principles and adopt the method for the department
- Exchange ideas across departmental and company boundaries Lean Management and use these findings for knowledge transfer and Further development of Simplifying Engineering (Lean MAN Culture)
- Experience in Lean process deployment and establishment
- Professional and practical experience in the Application of lean principles and methods or in related Areas (agile working, change management)
- Methodological knowledge and experience in dealing with agile frameworks as well as a certification as a Scrum Master are an advantage
- MS Teams, SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.