We are looking for a Powertrain Design – Battery Pack for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design of Battery pack components.
- Responsible for quality and delivery of work packages assigned.
- Battery cell design and development from concept to mass production.
- Defining the requirements for battery product quality, performance parameters
- Knowledge of eMobility system & components.
- Experience in working on design of Batterypack components.
- Experience in HV/LV components design.
- Knowledge of CATIA, Windchill.
- Good analytical skills required.
- Good Communication Skills required.
- Strong engineering fundamentals and ability to apply past learning to root cause new problems.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of validation standards of eMobility components.
- Knowledge of castings/forgings
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.