We are looking for a Simulation Engineer (Structural Frame) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- CAD Preparation / Meshing/ Simulation of Automobile aggregates using Catia, Hyper mesh, Ansys and FEMFAT
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience into Structural Simulation Chassis Frame & Aggregates
- Educational Qualification: ME / M.Tech / BE : Mechanical / Automobile / Production
- Strong knowledge of FEM theory
- Good hands on experience on Hyper mesh, Ansys, and FEMFAT for complete Truck chassis frame.
- Good hands over meshing for sheet metal and plastic components.
- Strong experience in Truck chassis load cases for simulation and boundary condition definitions.
- Knowledge of quality criteria parameters to achieve quality delivery, able to identify and rectify Bugs / errors.
- Good understanding of result plausibility & result interpretation and able to propose design solution.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, presentation skills , solution mindset and team player
- Flexibility for international travel
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of simulation scripting languages.
- Experience in simulation methodology development
- Good understanding of various Simulation Processes.
- Strong knowledge in automotive Aggregates
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.