We are looking for a Software Architect (Cluster & Graphics) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Responsible for defining the display functions and deliverables of cluster products under mainstream.
- Overseeing software design and development of complete product features.
- Participate in making design decisions and be the key stakeholder in the release planning.
- Coordinate with the global system team, suppliers & project managers to agree on the product goals and anticipated features for the Cluster integration steps.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and development of software components from requirements to release and production phases.
- Develop features and provide direction for realization of logical and graphical functionalities to meet the end customer needs.
- Evaluate risks, estimate proposed changes, provide alternate solutions, and proactively mitigate the risks.
- Coordinate the delivery of base software from suppliers and the associated MAN interface functions.
- Work with multisite teams and represent for software architecture with interdisciplinary mindset.
- 7+ years of experience into Software Development, Model based development
- Educational Qualification: M Tech/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, IT or similar
- Experience in system software development preferably for Infotainment or instrument cluster.
- Good understanding of vehicle EE architectures, ECUs and integration processes.
- Solid understanding of complete software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong programming knowledge - preferably prior experience in both model based (Matlab, Target-Link) and traditional software development (C & C++ is a must).
- Experience with Requirements management, traceability, and software architecture tools (eg: DOORS).
- Sound knowledge of embedded base software, real time systems and automotive communication networks (CAN, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of automotive safety standards, requirements, and design (ISO 26262).
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab and XSLT knowledge is advantageous.
- Exceptional attention to detail, precision, excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Hands-on SW Project management experience in automotive domain.
- Knowledge or prior experience in software integration is advantageous.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas – AUTOSAR, ASPICE, TARA, FuSa, SecOC
- Experience in QT and HMI / graphical tools like CGI studio or similar is an added advantage.
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.