We are looking for a Software Component Test Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Test and execute control software functions and strategies based system/test architecture.
- Test-Level Unit/ integration test
- Development of test methods, test specifications, Execution of Tests, Reporting of issue
- Review and Test Process development
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Embedded systems, Software testing, Test automation, Model based development
- Educational Qualification: M Tech/BE- Electrical/Electronics, Automotive Electronics
- Understanding of V Model Software Development & Validation process.
- Model development and code generation Coding in C/ C++ m-scripting
- Good Knowledge of Software Architecture and Interfaces
- Good knowledge of Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, XCP and UDS
- Knowledge of Test environment like HIL, ECU test bench, Flashing & Diagnostics
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Knowledge and working experience on ISO26262
- ISTQB certification
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of Software Architecture ( Autosar/Non-Autosar
- MATLAB- Simulink & Stateflow, Targetlink, BTC toolchain, JIRA, SVN, C, Python
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.