We are looking for a Software Developer (CICD Connectivity) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- CI-CD framework development and maintenance in the context of automotive IoT.
- Embedded Software Development, Builds and Pipelines, Build Containers, Framework Maintenance, SW Integration, and Automation.
- Conduct manual and automated End-2-End tests to verify various systems.
- Support in the validation of products, prototypes and MVPs for near-vehicle services.
- Conduct end to end testing for the products, including usage of hardware test setups.
- Advise teams on all questions around testing in an automotive IoT environment and work together on continuously improving the service, tooling and processes.
- Develop and maintain tests as part of an international product team, being responsible for the quality of the service and thus customer satisfaction.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study
- Practical experience in distributed function development
- Advanced experience in SW development (C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink, QT, CGI Studio)
- Experience in field of infotainment, instrument cluster and/or automotive bus systems
- A background in the automotive industry is a plus
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Self-organized and responsibility
Good to Have
- Experience in using and integrating cloud services (preferably AWS) with alerting and monitoring is a plus
- Knowledge of Python for rapid prototyping and tooling is also an advantage
- Emphasis on quality, maintainability and usability.
- Communicative, Team-oriented mindset and strong collaboration skills.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
C++, C#, Gitlab, Jenkins, PowerShell, Docker, Bash, Artifactory
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.