We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Complex embedded systems development and related quality management methods
- Manage all Software Quality related aspects of ongoing vehicle development project
- Plan and conduct Software Assessments/Audits with our suppliers worldwide and track quality action plans
- Plan and conduct quality activities for the MAN internal software development
- Define Software Quality Requirements for future systems
- Identify improvement areas, derive actions and support the development teams
- Keep track of international standards and their impact, e.g. on safety, cyber security and autonomous driving
- Strong knowledge in embedded software architecture and development processes
- At least 3 years of experience in development of complex embedded systems and related quality management methods
- Experience with Automotive SPICE® or comparable process maturity models, perhaps already as Provisional or Competent Assessor
- Strong knowledge of CMMI, Functional Safety or Cyber Security
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems
- Able work in Cross Functional departments, able to work independently
- Strong Organizational and coordination skills, Ability to convince.
- Business fluent English and German skills
- A great deal of self-motivation, determination and team player attitude
- Ability to convince, solution oriented way of working and strong customer focus
- Good ability to convince, solution oriented way of working and strong customer focus
- Flexibility for international travel.
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.