We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (Integration Testing Connectivity) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Test and execute control software functions and strategies based system/test architecture.
- Test-Level Integration test - Development of test methods, test specifications, Execution of Tests, Reporting of issue
- Working in an agile international team The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Embedded systems, Software testing, Integration Testing
- Educational Qualification: ME/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science
- Understanding of V Model Software Development & Validation process.
- Good Knowledge of Software Architecture and Interfaces
- Good knowledge of Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, XCP and UDS
- Hands on experience in ECU testing, Flashing & Diagnostics
- Understanding of ECU connectivity and Connectivity protocols
- Experience in test case development related to Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wifi, WLAN, GPS, GNSS test etc.
- Knowledge and working experience on ISO26262
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of ASPICE
- Expertise in VBA and advanced excel
- Experience of Software Architecture ( Autosar/Non-Autosar)
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Hands-On experience in : C#, C++ & Java Programming languages
- Test case creation using google test framework
- Well acquainted with Cypress/ Selenium
- Good understanding of Unix operating systems
- Vector tools: CANoe, CANAnalyzer
- JIRA, SVN, Gitlab, Jenkins
Must be fluent in English
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.