We are looking for a Technical Expert for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- End to end development of distributed systems software for Autonomous Vehicle Stack
- Work as Technical Expert between Cross functional teams and development partners from multi location
- Responsible (delegated by the dept. manager) for facilitating and coordinating the development of the functional capabilities to meet the end customer needs
- Drive the technical and tactical development within Software and Automation that is of strategic significance to MAN
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Experience with or solid understanding of signal processing, sensor technologies (camera, lidar and radar) and/or embedded systems
- Strong programming background that incorporates methodologies like data structures, design patterns, OOPs, and data-driven development
- A specialist programmer in C++ (preferably C++14 ), advanced programming skills to build efficient solutions and passionate for clean, reliable and optimized code
- Build Competence within Autonomous team, liaising with academia and industry experts to set up Technical expert team to take over technical responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and organize technology showcases for Expert areas
- To take Technical decisions, reviews and approvals and present to management
- Plan multiple projects simultaneously. Estimate, track and complete projects on time and within budget and report project status to management
- Analyzing technology trends and establishing technology development planning within team , Drive and review ideas, innovations and patents.
- Able to work as MTB-I interface with technical groups with in TRATON group (MAN, Scania, Navistar, VW GI) for updates on the latest developments
- Optimize existing processes, define new processes, methods and standards
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with key stakeholders and business partners to build knowhow and optimal results
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, Team player, able to structure, solve complex problems, leverage technical synergies optimize technical solutions, ability to convince and high measure of self-initiative
- Flexibility for international travel
- English language; good command in conversation and writing
Good to Have
- German language
- Knowledge in any of the following areas: Data Science, Computer vision, AI/Machine learning, CI/CD, GPU, ROS, CUDA, AWS, Python,Tensorflow/Pytorch & Nvidia DriveOS.
C#, Manual and Automated Testing, CI/CD (GitLab), Scripting, Jenkins, IoT, DevOPs, Linux, AWS/Cloud Services, JIRA, Confluence, CANOe
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.