We are looking for a Technical Expert (Diagnostic Development) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Complete Diagnostic testing & development for different ECU’s of commercial vehicles & Buses.
- Work as Technical Expert between Cross functional teams and development partners from multi location.
- Responsible for facilitating and coordinating the development of the Software testing capabilities to meet the end customer needs for Diagnostic area and other relevant areas
- Drives the technical and tactical development within software testing that is of strategic significance to MAN.
- Developing of testing methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development
- 8+ years experience into Embedded systems, Software testing, Test Automation , ECU Diagnostics
- Educational Qualifications: BE / M Tech / MS - Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or Automobile
- Experience with or solid understanding of Automotive ECUs, Vehicle Systems (Powertrain, Body & Chassis,
- Alternative drivetrain and/or Cluster) and Embedded systems.
- Experience with Hardware-in-the-Loop test benches, simulation platforms and test automation.
- Knowledge and working experience on vehicle bus systems like Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD or KLine and the communication protocols like DoIP, ISO 14229, SAE J1939, UDS on CAN, KWP2000 on CAN or K-Line
- Very good knowledge/experience in dSPACE toolchain (should have actively used Control Desk and Automation Desk, CANoe )
- Build Competence within software testing team, liaising with academia and industry experts to set up expert team to take over technical responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and organize technology showcases for Expert areas
- To take Technical decisions, reviews and approvals and present to management.
- Plan multiple projects simultaneously. Estimate, track and complete projects on time and within budget and report Project status to management ,Technical problem solving and quality decision making
- Analyzing technology trends and establishing technology development planning within team , Drive and review ideas, innovations and patents.
- Able to work as MTB-I interface with technical groups with in TRATON group (MAN, Scania, Navistar, VW GI) for updates on the latest developments
- Optimize existing processes, define new processes, methods and standards
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with key stakeholders and business partners to build Knowhow and Optimal results.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, Team player, ability to convince and high measure of self-initiative.
- Flexibility for international travel.
- English language; good command in conversation and writing
Good To Have
- German language
- Knowledge in any of the following areas – AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO26262, C/C++, Script languages, version management, Gitlab.
- ISTQB Certification
- High level of analytical ability, understand of engineering theory and principles of design.
- Vector-CANalyzer, dSPACE Control Desk and Diagnostics Platform, Automation Desk, Python
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.