We are looking for a Wiring Harness Design Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design 3D wiring harness, Creation of wiring harness 2D drawings
- 2D + 3D releases Management for EE components and parts
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Good Hand on experience in CATIA V5 R 6 2018 for 3D and 2D model preparation, part design, DMU
- Sound knowledge in Design –EE component design, integration, Materials, layouts and Installation
- Correct placement of components in 3D at the time of P-/B-release for different vehicle types
- Good hand on experience in Packaging and integration components in Cabin, chassis frame, Powertrain and preparation of new concepts
- Should have understanding of wire harness manufacturing process
- Knowledge on wiring harness and its components like connectors, terminals, accessories Can able to do design documentation in Wind chill as well as to generate Bill of material
- Understanding of electrical documentation and specification
- Knowledge on release systems and documentation
- Basic knowledge of Basic Machine Design and Material theory
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Knowledge of working experience in PLM, Wind chill, CATIA macros
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude and adaptable to changes, Self-motivated
MS Office, Wind-chill, CATIA V5, L dorado, CATIA EHI
Must be fluent in English
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.