We are looking for a Application Owner for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
Manage Engineering IT applications responsibilities for R&D center.
- Educational Qualification: ME/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science
- Total Years of Experience 4 to 6 Years
- Experience in providing IT support (installations, troubleshooting) for IT/Engineering applications for large engineering organization/function.
- Sound knowledge and experience managing any of below applications:
- Ansys, LS Dyna, AVL Fire
- Altair - Hyperworks
- BTC Embeded - Embedded-Analyzer, Embedded-Validator
- Vector – vSignalyzer, CANoe, CANAnalyzer
- Mathworks – MatLab, Simulink
Good to Have
- Strong knowledge in automotive product development & latest technologies.
- Good understanding of engineering business processes.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/tasks with a sense of urgency, drive and energy.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural users and IT counterparts across the globe.