Battery Cell Development Engineer
We are looking for a Battery Cell Development Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Collaborate with cell suppliers to develop & deliver cell at different sample stages as per RFQ/Compliance matrix.
- Checking of cell data sheets, handling manuals and other technical documents.
- Contribute to Cell Development for future generation products.
- Prepare/upgrade cell RFQ and discuss it with CFTs.
- Understand & deliver the pack/module/vehicle requirements from cell level.
- Project management to facilitate cell level deliverables as per the project timeline.
- Analyze the cell data sheet, cell BOM and prepare meaningful conclusions and present them to CFTs and management.
- Study cell technology roadmaps of current and upcoming cell chemistries.
- Understanding of cell working principle, cell internal schematics, terminologies and cell performance parameters.
- Knowledge of internal components of cell like cathode, anode, separator, electrolyte etc., and their role in cell performance.
- Strong fundamentals of Chemistry / Material Science .
- Should be Structured and Organized.
- Good analytical skills required.
- Good Communication Skills required.
- Good Knowledge MS Office tools (Excel, OneNote, Teams, SharePoint etc.)