CFD SIMULATION (1D BATTERY PACK)
We are looking for a CFD Simulation (1D Battery Pack) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- CFD Simulation of Batterypack in GT SUITE
- Pre-processing, Simulation, Post processing
- Alignment with counterpart for requirements and results
- 3 to 5 years of experience in OEMs/Engineering services
- Educational Qualification: BE/ME in Mechanical Engineering , Thermal Engineering
- Experience in Batterypack and emobility components CFD simulations
- Experience in CFD cooling, Thermal and flow simulations
- Knowledge of Defining boundary conditions for the simulation
- Knowledge of Post processing and generating reports
- Working Experience in GT SUITE
- Good analaytical skills required.
- Good Communication Skills required
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience 3D CFD simulations with StarCCM+
- Knowledge of Battery ageing / runaway simulations