CFD SIMULATION ENGINEER (HVAC)
We are looking for a CFD Simulation Engineer (HVAC) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- CFD Simulation of HVAC in GT SUITE
- Pre-processing, Simulation, Post processing
- Alignment with counterpart for requirements and results
- Experience in Automotive HVAC system and components CFD simulations
- Experience in Aero Thermal CFD simulation for different modes of HVAC. i.e. AC, Defrost & Foot mode for Automotive
- Thermal and flow simulations
- Knowledge of Defining boundary conditions for the simulation.
- Knowledge of Post processing and generating reports.
- Knowledge of quality criteria parameters to achieve quality delivery, able to identify and rectify Bugs / errors
- Good understanding of result plausibility & result interpretation.
- Working Experience in GT SUITE
- Good analytical skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills, Communication skills, presentation skills and Team player
- Strong knowledge of CFD theory.
- Flexibility for international travel