DESIGN ENGINEER FOR EXTERNAL ENGINES
We are looking for a Design Engineer for External Engines for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Design of Engine components for Off Road (External) engines
- Coordination with Customers for requirement understanding and cross functional teams to arrive at design solutions.
- Perform Catia Simulations
- Packaging and concept study
- 5 to 6 years experience into automotive powertrain design
- Educational qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Good experience with external Engines (Applications such as Agriculture, Industry and Railway) design and applications
- Expert Knowledge of Casting & Forging components design and manufacturing processes
- Design and development of 5C components and peripheral engine components
- Knowledge on release process and change management and BOM
- Excellent CATIA V5 2D/3D, Part/Assembly and surface modelling skills.
- GD&T knowledge
- Proficiency in using MS tools such as SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exposure to PLM tools such as Windchill.
- Have strong fundamentals and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills