FUNCTION DEVELOPER (CLUSTER)
We are looking for a Function Developer (Cluster) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop, build and test software for Cluster vehicle functions
- Creation of Requirement/Specifications for Cluster functions
- Exchange with working teams
- Developing of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Experience in ECU based SW development.
- Extensive programming knowledge (e.g. model-based development with Matlab-Simulink, Stateflow, Target-Link, C etc.)
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab, SW builds & Interfaces is advantageous
- Know-how in the area of communication networks and signal transmission in the automotive environment (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
Good to Have
- Good understanding of various development Processes related to E&E • Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge or prior experience in Cluster, HMI and/or Infotainment is advantageous.
- Matlab-Simulink, Stateflow, Target-Link, script languages