FUNCTION DEVELOPER (EMOBILITY)
We are looking for a Function Developer (eMobility) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Creation of Requirement/Specifications for Electric Powertrain functions
- Analysis of Vehicle/System requirements and creating functional requirements
- Developing functions and control algorithms, Reviews and error optimization
- Developing of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- Plan, develop and test software for Different vehicle functions
- Working in Agile way, Documenting work accurately
- Taking responsibility of work assigned and agreed
- Experience in ECU based SW development preferably for electromobility applications
- Extensive programming knowledge (e.g. model-based development with Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, C and Embedded C etc.)
- Sound knowledge of embedded software Development and real-time operating systems
- Sound knowledge of controls strategies development, good analytical skills and logic building ability along with good understanding of sensors and actuators functioning.
- Experience in creating and Performing functional tests on logic(MIL,SIL,PIL Tests)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Software Architectures
- Clear understanding of automotive communication networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Testing with CAN interfaces like CANOE, CANAPE, Control Desk etc.
- On-Board and Off board diagnostics development
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and ASPICE is an advantage
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Domain knowledge in the field of EV Charging System and/or Battery Management System and/or Electric/Conventional Drives
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Knowledge or prior experience in Base software and/or software integration is advantageous.
- Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, Embedded C, script languages