FUNCTION DEVELOPER – MOTION CONTROL (AUTONOMOUS DRIVING)
We are looking for a Function Developer – Motion Control (Autonomous Driving) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop and test software for different vehicle functions.
- Creation of Requirement/Specifications for Autonomous driving and/or ADAS functions.
- Documentation of the Requirement/Specifications.
- Development of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Experience in model-based function development (ideally in the AD/ADAS environment).
- Knowledge of performing root cause analysis for bugs reported in various tests.
- Extensive programming knowledge using Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, Python and C.
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR and ISO26262 functional safety know-how.
- Know-how in the area of communication networks and data analysis in the automotive environment (using CAN and vSignalyzer) .
- Experience with requirement management tools like DOORs, Polarion.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good To Have
- Good knowledge of software testing (MIL , SIL).
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development.
- Reliable and precise way of working .
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like GIT,JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, Python, C/C++, script languages