SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++ CONNECTIVITY)
We are looking for a Embedded Test Engineer for Software Developer (C++ Connectivity) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- C++ application development and maintenance in the context of automotive IoT connectivity.
- Software Builds, Writing unit, module, integration tests.
- Conduct manual and automated End-2-End tests to verify various systems.
- Support in the validation of products, prototypes and MVPs for near-vehicle services.
- Conduct end to end development and testing for the products, including usage of hardware test setups.
- Advise teams on all questions around development in an automotive IoT environment and work together on continuously improving the service, tooling and processes.
- Develop and maintain applications as part of an international product team, being responsible for the quality of the service and thus customer satisfaction.
- Experience in connected vehicle application development (Truck/Bus) in context of Infotainment and Telematics systems
- Experience in advanced C++(11/14/17) and Adaptive Autosar
- Experience/Knowledge in Bash, PowerShell, Docker and Artifactory, preferably GitLab
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (preferably C#, C++) in the context of application development and testing.
- Experience in the conception and implementation of automated test solutions
- Having an Agile and DevOps mindset.
- Result orientation and taking initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
- Happy to learn new technologies and solve problems in innovative and pragmatic ways.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience in writing integration tests using C#,
- Understanding of MQTT broker and Protobuf library
- Knowledge of Python for rapid prototyping and tooling is also an advantage
- Emphasis on quality, maintainability and usability.
- Communicative, Team-oriented mindset and strong collaboration skills.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Adaptive Autosar, C++(11/14/17), C#, Gitlab, Docker, Bash, Artifactory