SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER (FUNCTIONS & SOFTWARE)
We are looking for a Software Integration Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop, test and integrate software for Different vehicle functions
- Creation of the device driver and the associated MAN interface functions
- Generation and documentation of the control unit software
- Implementation of partially automated developer tests to ensure that the software created in principle runs on the control units
- Optimization of the integration process (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Conduct integration workshops with other function developers and stakeholders
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Experience in the development of electronic automotive control units
- Programming knowledge (e.g. C, C ++, Java, Ruby, Python, Matlab, Target-Link etc.)
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems
- Extensive know-how in the area of communication networks and signal transmission in the automotive environment (CAN, LIN, Ethernet etc.)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and/or Adaptive AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab and XSLT knowledge is advantageous
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of various development Processes related to E&E
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge or prior experience in software integration is advantageous
- Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, C/C++, script languages, XSLT
- Must be fluent in English