SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER (DIAGNOSTIC TESTING)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (Diagnostic Testing) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Development of test methods and strategies based on system/test architecture.
- Test design & test specifications writing , Execution of Tests & Issue Reporting
- Test-Level HIL/system test
- Domain Diagnostic over CAN, DOIP
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Educational Qualification: M Tech/ME/BE- Electrical/Electronics,Computer, IT
- Total Years of Experience 2 to 4 Years
- Hands on experience in UDS Diagnostic testing ,Diagnostic log analysis
- Working experience in various ECUs testing , Flashing, Diagnostic
- Strong knowledge of UDS propocol ( ISO14229) & CAN commmunication
- Working experience with dSPACE tool chain - Control Desk, Automation Desk.
- Working experience with Vector tool chain - CANoe/CANalyzer.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of software development processes preferably for Automotive
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like Doors, JIRA, Confluenc SVN etc.
- knowledge of Automotive protocol J1939,DOIP
- ISTQB certification
- knowledge of Functional Safety related tests( ISO26262)
- dSpace ControDesk, AutomationDesk,Python, CANoe/ CANalyzer