SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER (HIL DEVELOPMENT)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (HIL Development) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Development of Test methodologies and Infrastructures for Electronic Control Unit testing & validation
- Analysis, design, develop and test domain specific Automotive Simulation Model with Rest Bus Simulation.
- Design, simulate & Testing of Virtual ECUs, Virtual traffic simulation, vehicle network simulation.
- Support Software Test Engineers in HIL testing, issue & problem analysis
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Working knowledge of ASM plant models and its model based development in MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience in developing Virtual ECUs, rest bus simulation
- Working experiences with automotive CAN communication and Vector's CANoe/CANalyzer
- Experience with dSPACE tool chain - Configuration Desk, Control Desk, Automation Desk.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of software development processes preferably for Automotive
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence SVN etc.
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols such as LIN, J1939, Ethernet etc
- Experience with dSPACE tool chain - Model and Motion Desk, Synect.
- MATLAB/Simulink, dSpace ControDesk, ConfigurationDesk, AutomationDesk, Synect, Python, CANoe