SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER (HIL TESTING - CHARGING)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (HIL Testing - Charging) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Development of test methods and strategies based on system/test architecture.
- Test design & test specifications writing , Execution of Tests & Reporting
- Test-Level HIL and system test
- Domain electric vehicle ( Charging & Battery Pack)
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Educational Qualification: ME/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science
- Total Years of Experience 4 to 6 Years in Embedded systems, Software integration testing, HIL testing, EV testing
- Hands on experience in dSPACE toolchains (should have actively used Synect, Control Desk and Automation Desk)
- Function testing experience on HIL environment ( related Electric Powertrain, charging protocol etc)
- Working experience in various ECUs testing , Flashing, Diagnostic
- Knowledge of Functional Safety related tests( ISO26262)
- Knowledge of Automotive protocol CAN, CCP and UDS
- Working experience with dSPACE tool chain - Configuration Desk, Control Desk, Automation Desk.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of software development processes preferably for Automotive
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like Doors, JIRA, Confluence SVN etc.
- ISTQB certification
- ECT Test Tool,dSpace ControDesk, ConfigurationDesk, AutomationDesk, Synect, Python, CANoe, CANape,vSignaliser