TECHNICAL EXPERT CABIN EXTERIOR
We are looking for a Technical Expert Cabin Exterior for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Cabin Exterior development through product lifecycle management.
- Work as Technical Expert between Cross functional teams and Development partners from multi location.
- Drives the technical and tactical development, aligning and documenting design reviews ,establish technical expert team and domain areas ,new technical methods and process development.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Educational Qualification: ME/ MS / BE / B.Tech: Mechanical / Automobile / Production
- Total Years of Experience 8 to 12 Years ( Min. 3 years : Germany for Automotive Industry)
- Strong knowledge Truck Cabin Exterior components design, development , relevant Global legislation,
- Strong knowledge in Plastic exterior components Tooling and Manufacturing Methods.
- Strong Know how in Product development processes and design methods- like APQP, DFMEA , DFA , FMEA , Strong knowledge of Virtual and physical Validation Methods.
- Strong hands on experience in CATIA V5 R 20 and Wind-chill or OAS or equivalent PLM system.
- Build Competence within Cabin Exterior team, liaising with Counterparts , academia and industry experts to set up expert domain areas based on competency roadmap.
- Responsible and accountable for Technical decisions, reviews and approvals with collaborative working with Team leaders and technical leads
- Analyzing domain technology trends and establishing domain technology development planning within team , Drive and review ideas, innovations and patents.
- Optimize existing Technical processes, define new technical processes, methods and standards
- Develop and maintain strong technical partnerships with imitative groups, Group companies ,Technical experts at MTB ,with key suppliers and business partners to build technical roadmap and thereby further growing the areas.
- Technical Consulting (problem solving, critical reviews, optimization etc)
- Excellent Communication skills, interpersonal skills, Presentation skills ,leverage technical synergies optimize technical solutions and Ability to convince.
- Experience in working in Germany for Automotive organization.
- Able to work in Agile way
- English language: Good in conversation and writing
- German language : Good in conversation and writing
Good to Have
- Knowledge of working experience in PLM: Wind chill, OAS
- Control Desk and Automation Desk, INCA, Python