We are looking for a CFD Simulation (1D Battery Pack) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- CFD Simulation of Batterypack in GT SUITE
- Pre-processing, Simulation,Post processing
- Alignment with counterpart for requirements and results
- 23to 5 years of experience in OEMs/Engineering services
- Educational Qualification: BE/ME in Mechanical Engineering , Thermal Engineering
- Experience in Batterypack and emobility components CFD simulations
- Experience in CFD cooling, Thermal and flow simulations
- Knowledge of Defining boundary conditions for the simulation.
- Knowledge of Post processing and generating reports.
- Working Experience in GT SUITE
- Good analaytical skills required.
- Good Communication Skills required.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Experience 3D CFD simulations with StarCCM+
- Knowledge of Battery ageing / runaway simulations
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.