We are looking for a Function Developer – Motion Control (Autonomous Driving) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop and test software for different vehicle functions.
- Creation of Requirement/Specifications for Autonomous driving and/or ADAS functions.
- Documentation of the Requirement/Specifications.
- Development of methods, tooling and acceptance criteria.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas
- Experience in model-based function development (ideally in the AD/ADAS environment).
- Knowledge of performing root cause analysis for bugs reported in various tests.
- Extensive programming knowledge using Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, Python and C.
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR and ISO26262 functional safety know-how.
- Know-how in the area of communication networks and data analysis in the automotive environment (using CAN and vSignalyzer) .
- Experience with requirement management tools like DOORs, Polarion.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good To Have
- Good knowledge of software testing (MIL , SIL).
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics and product development.
- Reliable and precise way of working .
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like GIT,JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, Python, C/C++, script languages
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersemail@example.com
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.