We are looking for a Function Developer – (Motion Control) for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediately.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Model based function development and bugfixes in Matlab Simulink environment.
- Creating requirements and specifications for the functions.
- Analyzing the root cause analysis of bugs reported in different test phases.
- Adapting ConfigurationDesk projects and ControlDesk configurations.
- Programming plugins based on Python.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Function Development, Motion Control
- Educational qualification: M Tech/ BE- Electrical/Electronics, Information Technology or relevant
- Experience in model-based function development (ideally in the AD/ADAS environment).
- Experience in automatic code generation using dSpace Targetlink or similar.
- Experience with Git, especially Gitlab + CI/CD.
- Know-how in the area of communication networks(CAN, Ethernet) ,data analysis in the automotive environment.
- Experience in programming with Python and basic knowledge of C/C++.
- Having an Agile mindset.
- Result orientation and taking initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
- Happy to learn new technologies and solve problems in innovative and pragmatic ways.
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good To Have
- Know-how of functional safety and AUTOSAR standards.
- Knowledge on configuring dSpace ConfigurationDesk and dSpace ControlDesk.
- Knowledge of Vector tools is an advantage. (Vector CANalyzer , Vector CANape).
- Exposure to project management tool like JIRA.
- Emphasis on quality, maintainability and usability.
- Communicative, Team-oriented mindset and strong collaboration skills.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Matlab Simulink , Targetlink , Python , ControlDesk
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.